DSCHC SETS UP A COVID-19 SUPPORT RESPONSE TEAM
In support of the effort of the Delta State Government and the State Ministry of Health, the Delta State Contributory Health Commission has set up a CORONA VIRUS CRISIS SUPPORT RESPONSE TEAM.
All Residents of Delta State and Enrollees of the DSCHS are further encouraged to take the following steps;’
A. Any person having these underlisted symptoms that is unusual and a history of contact with person that has just come from out of the State with similar symptoms:-’
ii. High fever
iii. Difficulty in breathing
iv. Localized and generalized Pain
viii. Common cold
ix. Sore Throat.
should further call any of these numbers listed below for medical assistance on where to get tested and receive expert management. Avoid rushing to any hospital to protect and prevent overwhelming the hospital enviroment.
1. Dr. Ebiakofa - 09062739009
2. Dr. Ufuoma - 09062739072
3. Dr. Oke - 09062739110
4. Nurse Erhuvwu - 09062739067
5. Nurse Dorothy - 09062739073
6. Nurse Asika - 09062739081
7. Nurse Chisom - 09062739077.
B. Also we are all advised to strictly practice the WHO/CDC recommended actions of:-
1. Regular hand washing with soap and water for 10-20 Secs.
2. Social distancing and avoid gatherings of 50 or more people.
3. Eat healthy meals and have regular good sleep to boost the immune system.
4. Stay hydrated often by drinking water regularly.
5. Look out for all elderly people and other susceptible people in our enviroment to support their welfare and comfort during this period.
6. Avoid spreading false information about Corona Virus. Call the Crisis Response Team to verify all information you are not sure of.
7. Follow guidelines issued by the DSTG/SMOH Response Team and be a supporter of the DTSG response to avoid the spread of COVID-19. .